SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Filed under by Balthazar.blog44 on 7:17 AM


Product Review

So recently, due to the fact I love my Sansa Clip so a lot for exercising, and I believed I could use 1 extra, I picked 1 of these up at Bestbuy. I have utilised it for about a week so I cannot say anything concerning the longetivity of the new Clip Plus, but I can let you know about every little thing else. Initially I will give you the cons considering that there is only 1 and that is also only about preference. I personally LOVED the sleek appear of the original sansa clip, but that has been replaced with a sort of glittery finish on the front. That is about it and to add to this, almost everything else from the outside for instance the plastic made use of has been revamped to really feel better in your hands and is just overall greater high quality. Now on to essentially the most vital part, the attributes. The major thing that sets this apart from the original clip is the addition of a microSD card slot. This can take up to a 32gb microSD card, so for those who were to pair 1 with this, you could potentially get a 36(!)gb memory for this puny little item. Which is the next thing I will get into, the size. For those who haven't ever heard concerning the original sansa clip, essentially, Sandisk developed this line of Sansa for portability and mainly for physical exercise. It feels truly good in the hand and the non removable clip on the back can clip on to virtually anything. Next may be the display. The menu remains much of exactly the same, but Sansa also added slotRadio compatibility plus a nicer flow to menu if you're into that. Lastly we'll go to the placement of the buttons. On the old sansa clip, there was a button the side for power and hold, but a whole lot of clip owners including me found that uncomfortable. To cope with this, Sandisk put the energy button on the leading and (Read More...)