SanDisk Sansa Fuze 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Filed under by Balthazar.blog44 on 4:37 AM

Link
Product Review
I began the search for essentially the most versatile MP3 video player I could locate at a descent cost. Yes, my search included the ipod also. When all was stated and completed, I choose the Sansa Fuze as a result of amount of capabilities, and they occur to come at a much better price than the Ipod. I wanted the ability to expand, inside the event I fill my fuze, I can use the micro sd slot. The micro sd cards are comparatively low cost and appear to be expanding is size all of the time. I purchased the 8 GB fuze and can expand as needed. FM radio is a great function. You could have all the music you need, but often it truly is good to listen to the news or hear new music. And just in case you hear some thing you like, it could be recorded and played back on your fuze. (Read More...)